Pond Care Kit 1/4 Acre 6 months Package Includes:
Smith Creek Super Strength WSP pond dye is the strongest formulation possible. THREE bags per box will treat 1 acre of water 3-6 feet deep.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use gloves when applying (included FREE). No measuring or mixing is required. Toss the water-soluble packets directly into the pond. Apply one water-soluble packet of concentrated dye per 1/3 acre of the pond
(per 290,000-580,000 gallons of water) to the desired tint. Reapply the product as needed. The water-soluble packets
will dissolve within minutes of coming into contact with the pond water.
Smith Creek Clear Packs With Barley:
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Eliminate excess nutrients
Smith Creek Muck Pellets are great for spot treating around docks, beaches or partially treating large ponds. This product is a pelleted formulation for targeting pond bottoms. While this bacteria blend is designed to treat several issues of water quality, these 1 oz sludge remover pellets are specifically designed to reduce sludge.
- Small Ponds: 1 block per 1000 gallons every 1-2 weeks
- Large Pond: 12 to 20 blocks per 1/4 acre - Apply every two weeks.
Smith Creek Bacteria Booster raises the alkalinity of your pond water and provides useable carbon for bacteria.
- 25lb-50lb per Acre Foot=325,000 Gallons= 1/4 acre pond 4-6 feet deep
- Most ponds have low alkalinity due to acidic rain and normal pond biological processes. Smith Creek Bacteria Booster allows beneficial bacteria to work and thrive at their maximum rate.
- Here at Smith Creek Fish Farm, we invest a lot of money in bacteria products for our 39 ponds and indoor grow tanks, but we always use our bacteria booster to get the best value out of any bacteria product
- Simply mix with some pond water and evenly distribute it around the pond.