Vane Repair Kits - RV33, RV75, RV100 Gast Compressors
Gast Rotary Vane Compressos are long lasting and continuous duty compressors that hve less depth capabilities than the rocking piston compressors, but they can produce more air volume with medium pressure. It is an oil free compressor which is excellent for pond and lake aeration as well as de icing.
- The carbon vanes self adjust and maintain maximum efficiency.
- They can easily be replaced when worn out.
- All the models have maximum operating depth of 18 inches.
- They come with air filter and a power cord that is of 7 inches.
- Air outlet assembles are also available having 2, 3, 4 or 5 valves which allow one pump to supply up to 5 air manifolds.
- Kits include four vanes, gasket and two black, internal air filters. Ship weight is 2 lbs.
- Both the RV75 and RV75HP compressors use the RV75V repair kits.