Kasco Solar Surface Aerator
The same high-quality, durability and unbeatable strength of Standard Kasco® Surface Aerators are now available in Solar Powered!
This technology is easy to use and more powerful than anything on the market and is designed for use in applications spanning from farm ponds to harsh industrial environments. These units use a single propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation movement created by the process spread the oxygenated water throughout the body of water.
Kasco® Solar Surface Aerators are equipped with state-of-art Controllers that integrate a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to convert DC power to AC power making it possible to use Solar-only Power or Solar + Power Grid blender options.
SOLAR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Kasco Surface Aerator
- PicoCell 3500 Control Panel or PicoBlender 2500 Control Pannel
- 1-high or 2-high post-driven ground mount
- Solar Panels
- Panel racking system
- Solar panel connector cables
- DC disconnect
- The complete package includes assembled motor unit, float, three mooring lines, and power cable.
- Total package Listed by ETL to UL/CSA standards
- Corrosion protection for saltwater applications
- Intake near surface allows for shallow operation
- Optional lighting
See SPEC Sheets for specific Aerator Overviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.