Firestone QuickPrime Plus - 1 Quart (THIS IS NOT AN ADHESIVE)
Firestone QuickPrime Plus is designed to clean and prime Firestone membranes prior to application of QuickSeam products, where required by Firestone Specialty Products specifications and details. This membrane primer may also be used to clean geomembrane prior to the application of Firestone Splice Adhesive.
- A must when joining two pieces of liner, brush on with scrubber pad, let dry to touch, then apply tape
- Available in quart and gallon size, approximately one gallon per 100' seam
- One gallon of QuickPrime ships with hazardous material fees
Surfaces to be primed must be clean, dry, and free of foreign materials and excess dusting agents. Clean with broom or rags if necessary. Stir thoroughly before and during use. QuickPrime Plus must be applied with a QuickScrubber or QuickScrubber Plus pad, using long strokes with moderate-to-heavy pressure. Give time for QuickPrime Plus to flash off, then apply QuickSeam products or Lap Sealant. For detailed application instructions, storage information, and safety data, see the Technical Information Sheet below.
QuickPrime will cover 200-250 square feet per gallon.
- Haz-Mat - additional fees included in shipping.
- Restricted shipping to CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.