1/2" ID 5/8" OD Polyethylene Tubing
This inexpensive, durable, kink and UV-resistant tubing is ideal for air or water distribution. This tubing can be buried, left exposed, or weighted for sinking in the pond, although we recommend sinking tubing for going from shore to the diffuser at the pond bottom
High-density polyethylene tubing (HDPE). HDPE is chemical resistant, inexpensive, durable, kink, and UV resistant. It is stiff but flexible so it can be bent without kinking.
All these qualities make the tubing ideal for air and water distribution. It has better chemical and physical properties and has become commercially used in the environmental industry because it is resistant to VOCs and naturally occurring gases.
1/2" Polyethylene Tubing
- Use buried or left exposed.
- It can be used as a feeder and supply line for low flow and drip irrigation watering devices.
- It can be weighted for sinking in the pond although the recommendation is that the sinking tubing must go from shore to the diffuser at the pond bottom.
- It can withstand sterilization due to boiling.
- Corrosion-resistant plastic so it can be used for a variety of fluid, gas, and liquid transfer applications.
- The tubing material is flexible polyethylene.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene type).
- Black tubing color for UV resistance.
- Available in various lengths.
- The temperature range is from -93°F to +184°F.
- Black high-density polyethylene tubing (HDPE).
- Chemical resistant.
- Inexpensive, durable, kink, and UV resistant.
- Transports Air or Fluids.
- It can be used for groundwater pumps.
- It is used for well developers and foot valves.
- It can also be used for water handling purposes like municipal water lines, farm irrigation, and underground wells.