- Controls wide range of submerged aquatic weeds
- Excellent for treatment of hydrilla, pondweed and Eurasian milfoil
- Dosage rate is variable according to plant species
- Available in 1 gallon and 2.5 gallon liquid form
- Active ingredient is 40.3% dipotassium salt of endothall
- Always read and follow label directions
- No shipment to AK, CA, CT, ID, HI, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT, WA & Canada
Aquathol K- is a 40.3% Endothall liquid concentrate soluble in water used to treat a broad range of aquatic leafy plants. Aquathol K has a wide margin of tolerance for fish and other aquatic animals.
Aquathol K Selectivity
Control of submerged weeds such as Hydrilla, Eurasian Water Milfoil and Curly Leaf Pondweed without harming other beneficial species such as Vallisneria, Water Stargrass, Chara, and Nitella. Aquathol® K does not affect beneficial emerged plants such as Spadderdock, Water Lilies, Pickerelweed, and Bulrushes, which are considered to be valuable in a sound aquatic habitat.
Aquathol K is a contact Herbicide with relatively short residual, and little movement from treated area. The short residual contact time (12-48 hrs) makes it effective in still or slow moving water in canals, ponds and lakes.
Aquathol K Controls
Hydrilla, Eurasian Water Milfoil, Curly Leaf Pondweed and other submerged nuisance plants. Aquathol K® is effective in muddy water because it does not bind to suspended sediment or organic matter.
Aquatic Plant Management tool for the removal of nuisance submerged aquatic plants and restoration of the aquatic habitat for fishing and other recreation
Cannot be shipped to: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, HI, ME, MA, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.