Shore-Klear Non-Selective Herbicide- RO16 (WORKS ON LAND AND WATER PLANTS)
Shore-Klear Non-Selective Herbicide for control of cattails, brush and weeds that grow out of the water.
- Not effective on plants that grow under the water, spray on foliage of the plant and it kills the plant and roots
- Must be used with activator, apply at two ounces per gallon of water, may require a second application.
- Effectiveness may be reduced if rain occurs within six hours of treatment, results will begin to show in two to four days but can take as long as two weeks.
- Product is Shore-Klear in quarts and AquaNeat in 2.5 gallon size, active ingredient is the same in both
- EPA Registered: Yes
Shore-Klear Non-Selective Herbicide Dosage Rate: 2.25-3.75 quarts per acre
- Coverage area of approx. 0.25 to 0.33 acres per quart
This powerful and reliable emergent contact herbicide helps to provide a powerful solution for clearing your water of any rooted plants that litter the top/shore, and ruin the overall visual appeal of the view. Moving through the plant from the point of contact down into the root system itself, this helps kill off and neutralize the foliage and leave your water looking far more attractive and easy on the eye. Note: Shore-Klear Non-Selective Herbicide only works when used on plants which are not totally submerged. Only plants that are covered in the water by a minority of foliage will be cleared.
Cannot be shipped to: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, HI, ME, MA, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada
Shore-Klear Non-Selective Herbicide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.