Cutrine Plus Granular
Cutrine Plus Granular is a double-chelated copper solution effective against a wide variety of algal species. Due to its double-chelate, it stays in the water column longer, and in combination with its greater amount of activity in the plant can be much more effective.
Cutrine Plus Granular is a clay-based 3.7% absorbed copper in a chelated liquid form. Best for bottom-growing algae such as Chara and Nitella. This item cannot be shipped to AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, MA, ME, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA, or Canada
Cutrine Plus Granular is a copper complex formulated to control bottom-growing algae including Chara, and Nitella for an average of 38 days. Also treats Hydrilla. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
Cutrine Plus Granular is for use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12 lb pail of Cutrine Plus Granular treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight is required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on the growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Cutrine Plus Granular is not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when the water has less than 50 ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volumes.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over the impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
Cannot be shipped to AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, MA, ME, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.