Introduce more oxygen faster with the Kasco 3400AF 3/4 HP Surface Aerator. The high-performance design of this aerator uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spread the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. The Kasco 3400AF 3/4 HP Surface Aerator can operate in as little as 17.5 inches of water. It is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 3/4 acre.
- The complete package includes assembled motor unit, bottom screen, float, three mooring lines, and power cable.
- Operates in 17.5” (44.5cm) of water.
- Total package Listed by ETL to UL/CSA standards
- Quick Disconnect on 150FT and 200FT cord lengths.*
- Corrosion protection for saltwater applications
- Intake near-surface allows for shallow operation
- Optional lighting