This affordable, long-lasting, kink-proof & UV-resistant tubing is perfect for distributing air or water. You can bury it, leave it exposed, or even weight it for submersion; we suggest sinking for shore-to-diffuser tubing. Crafted from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this material is strong, flexible, and resistant to chemicals, VOCs, and naturally occurring gases, making it a great choice for the environment. All these exceptional qualities make the tubing an ideal choice for air & water distribution.
- Use buried or left exposed.
- It can be used as a feeder and supply line for low-flow and drip irrigation watering devices.
- It can be weighted for sinking in the pond although the recommendation is that the sinking tubing must go from shore to the diffuser at the pond bottom.
- It can withstand sterilization due to boiling.
- Corrosion-resistant plastic so it can be used for a variety of fluid, gas, and liquid transfer applications.
- The tubing material is flexible polyethylene.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene type).
- Black tubing color for UV resistance.
- Available in various lengths.
- The temperature range is from -93°F to +184°F.
- Black high-density polyethylene tubing (HDPE).
- Chemical resistant.
- Inexpensive, durable, kink, and UV resistant.
- Transports Air or Fluids.
- It can be used for groundwater pumps.
- It is used for well developers and foot valves.
- It can also be used for water handling purposes like municipal water lines, farm irrigation, and underground wells.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.