Aquathol® Super K Aquatic Herbicide 10 lb.
Aquathol Super K is a highly concentrated granular form of Aquathol. It is for use in ponds and lakes. It has been shown to be effective against a broad range of aquatic plants.
Aquathol Super K
- Granular herbicide utilizing Culigel super absorbent polymer technology
- Six times more concentrated than regular Aquathol
- Excellent for spot treatment of hydrilla, pondweed and Eurasian Watermilfoil
- Dosage rate is variable according to plant species
- Available in granular form in 10 pound containers or in a liquid form.
- Slight water restrictions on waiting periods, see Labels for accurate determinations.
- EPA Registered
- Many states restrict the shipment of EPA registered chemicals into the state.
- Click here to view LabelClick here to view SDS
Active Ingredients in Aquathol Liquid Super K Herbicide
|Chemical Name||Percentage of A. I.|
|Dipotassium salt of endothall||40.3
Cannot be shipped to: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, HI, ME, MA, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada