KASCO Solar Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration System
Capitalize on the unbeatable strength of Kasco products driven by the sun. This technology is easy to use and more powerful than anything on the market and is designed for use in applications spanning from farm ponds to harsh industrial environments. These patented controllers are available in solar only and solar + grid blender options. They are an all-in-one inverter and Variable Frequency Drive with maximum power point tracking designed to utilize the most solar power available.
Robust-Aire™ systems pump compressed air from a shore-mounted compressor through self-weighted lines to a diffuser on the pond, lake, or tank bottom. The diffuser then continuously releases micro-bubbles that rise to the surface carrying large volumes of water. This induces oxygen transfer as well as beneficial water movement and mixing.
SOLAR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Kasco Robust-Aire
- PicoCell 3500 Control Panel or PicoBlender 2500 Control Pannel
- 1-high or 2-high post-driven ground mount
- Solar Panels
- Panel racking system
- Solar panel connector cables
- DC disconnect
- The system includes a rocking piston compressor(s), cabinet, diffuser(s)
- Weighted air tubing standard on 1-3 diffuser systems; sold separately on systems with 4 or more diffusers.
- Designed for 24-hour operation with minimal maintenance
- Inlet air filter visual maintenance indicator
- Patent-pending noise-canceling design to dramatically reduce compressor sound
1 Diffuser Assembly, 100 ft. 3/8 in. Tubing, (1) 1/4 HP Compressor
2 Diffuser Assemblies, 200 ft. 3/8 in. Tubing, (1) 1/4 HP Compressor
3 Diffuser Assemblies, 300 ft. 3/8 in. Tubing, (1) 1/2 HP Compressor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.