Rotary Vane Air Outlet Assemblies
The Rotary Vane Air outlet is a valved outlet that can be used when operating up to six pond diffusers from a single rotary compressor. Using this outlet helps control airflow to the diffusers, dissipate heat from the compressor before the tubing, and also includes a pressure relief valve to protect the compressor in the event that the airlines become kinked, plugged, or frozen.
- Aluminum block with brass valves and galvanized connectors
- Built-in protection with a built-in pressure release valve in the event of the airlines becoming kinked, plugged, or frozen.
- Union coupling allows for quick and easy removal of the pump.
- Air flow to each diffuser is controlled by a heavy-duty brass ball valve
- 2′ piece of flexible hose included on each line to dissipate heat and allow for easy tubing connection
- 1/4″ mpt connection for compressor can be modified if needed
- 1/2″ barb nylon fittings at end of the heater hose can be modified if needed
- Use a pressure gauge (sold separately) to monitor system pressure
VO2N Two Valve Outlet: Use when operating two pond diffusers from a single rotary vane compressor
VO4N Four Valve Outlet: Use when operating up to four pond diffusers from a single rotary vane compressor
VO6N Six Valve Outlet: Use when operating up to six pond diffusers from a single rotary vane compressor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.