Pond Care & Maintenance Kit 1 Acre 6 months Package Includes:
- 4-Boxes of Smith Creek Brand WSP Pond Dye Toss Packs
- 2-25 lb. Buckets of Smith Creek Clear Packs with Barley (8 oz. ea.) 4-5 packs every 2 weeks as maintenance
- 2-25 lb. Buckets of Smith Creek Muck Pellets (3-gram pellets) 3 scoops of pellets every 2 weeks
- 2-20 lb. Bicarbonate Bacteria Booster and Buffer Powder
- Optional: 4 Gallons of Cutrine® Plus Algaecide where legal
- Double your applications where the pond is in need of extra help
Smith Creek Super Strength WSP pond dye is the strongest formulation possible. Four bags per box will treat 1 acre of water 4-6 feet deep.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use gloves when applying (included FREE). No measuring or mixing is required. Toss the water-soluble packets directly into the pond. Apply one water-soluble packet of concentrated dye per acre of the pond (per 290,000-580,000 gallons of water) to the desired tint. Reapply the product as needed. The water-soluble packets will dissolve within minutes of coming into contact with the pond water.
Smith Creek Clear Packs With Barley:
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Eliminate excess nutrients
Smith Creek Muck Pellets are great for spot treating around docks, beaches or partially treating large ponds. This product is a pelleted formulation for targeting pond bottoms. While this bacteria blend is designed to treat several issues of water quality, these 3-gram sludge remover pellets are specifically designed to reduce sludge.
- Small Ponds: 10 pellets per 1000 gallons every 1-2 weeks
- Large Pond: 1 to 3 scoops per 1/4 acre - Apply every two weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.