Blue Pond Dye Packs
FREE SHIPPING and FREE GLOVES!
Blue Pond Dye Packs enhance the aesthetics of your pond by giving it a beautiful blue color. It maintains its color all year long. 1 bag (4-4 oz. Packs) treats 1 acre 4'-6' deep
Blue Pond Dye Packs Important features:
- It can help clear up ponds that are muddy.
- It is 100% safe for fish, pets, humans, livestock, swimming, birds, and irrigation.
- It maintains its blue color and clarity.
- It helps settles the solids that are dissolved in the pond.
- 1 bag can treat a surface area of 1 acre which is 4 to 6 feet in depth.
- 1 bag contains 4 water-soluble toss packs.
- It is easy to use and is mess-free.
- It protects the pond from the ultraviolet rays of sunlight.
- It can limit the depth to which sunlight penetrates the pond.
Why use Blue Pond Dye Packs?
These True Blue Pond Dye Packets can limit sunlight penetration to the bottom of the pond. In terms of cost, it is very inexpensive so it becomes a good option for pond owners as a management option. For the natural and proactive approach, this pond dye can be combined with muck remover, pond cleaner, bacteria booster, and bottom aeration for the management of your pond. It helps eliminate many pond problems.
When should these Blue Pond Dye Packs be used?
In all months of the year when the pond is not frozen, this pond dye can be used because there are no temperature restrictions. Algae can even grow at a water temperature of 40 degrees. Pond dye is used all year long in southern states because there is no freezing of ponds and lakes, but in northern areas, it must be used when the ice starts melting and you have to keep applying it until the pond freezes again.
Method of application for Blue Pond Dye Packs WSP (water-soluble packet) dye:
- Open the outer bag but do not open the dye packet.
- You just have to toss the pond dye packets into the pond. The dye will be equally distributed in the pond within 24 hour time period.
Blue Pond Dye Packs Dosing of pond dye packets:
4 packets are used for treating up to 1 acre which is 6 feet deep. For deeper water dosage is increased. If you want the best results, you can repeat the application each month. In ponds that have heavy flow or when there is heavy rain, you may need to increase the frequency of treatment.
Blue Pond Dye Packs Restrictions:
- Do not apply to potable water that is meant for human consumption.
- Do not use it for small water features and water gardens.
- It can be used for lakes and ponds that are meant for irrigation and aquaculture.
Blue Pond Dye SPEC SHEET
Blue Pond Dye Safety Data Sheet