Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA
This high-strength Zinc-plated preassembled concrete anchor is designed for anchoring into concrete and masonry applications. It provides superior and secure holding performance in a variety of applications and conditions. Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA easily installs into concrete, bricks, and grout-filled blocks.
These heavy-duty concrete anchors are ideal for commercial and residential applications and fasten 5x faster than typical anchors. 1.25-inch concrete anchor designed to spread robust strength widely and meets a variety of base material and infrastructure anchoring needs. Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA are Zinc-plated anchors are building code and contractor code approved. It can install with precision in window frames, cabinets, handrails, and concrete block bricks. Anchor diameter matched drill bit diameter (5/16") and was engineered for drills and impacts accurately.
Features of Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA
- Concrete anchors provide heavy-duty structural anchoring in both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Patented thread design for faster installation.
- It offers optimal performance in many applications i.e., un-cracked concrete, grout-filled block, hollow concrete block, and clay brick.
- Drill bit diameter matches the anchor diameter and can also install closer to the concrete edge.
- Robust built-in material allows stress to distribute over the entire contact area
- A patented strap design with sturdier straps and smaller ratchet intervals adjusts more precisely and snaps off flush to the surface.
- Heavy-duty concrete anchors toggle with a screw gun using a 5/16 drill bit.
- Reliable metal channel resists vibration, shock and provides fastening 5x faster.
-Adjusts more precisely and snaps off flush to wall ceiling or floor and maintains integrity.
- Use 5/16” Drill bit.
- Multiple varieties
- Drill Bit Anchor Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Zinc-plated carbon steel Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA
- Application Indoor, Outdoor usage
- Measurement Standard SAE code
- Manufacturer Warranty-yes
- Corrosion Corrosion resistant
These Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA are suitable for medium-duty fastening jobs and the variety of diameters, head styles, and lengths diameters allow you versatility for completion of various types of projects. Concrete Anchors 1.25" for 5/16" Drilled Hole-FTBA provide high-performance load values in a block, masonry, and concrete base materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.