Black Out Pond Dye Gallon
So Black Out Pond Dye Gallon increases the natural beauty of the pond and lake. It creates a beautiful mirrored effect reflecting the greenery and surrounding trees. It maintains the pond’s color and its clarity for up to 30 days or longer. It is safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, and irrigation. 1 gallon treats 1 acre of surface area which is 4 to 6 feet in depth.
Purpose of using Black Out Pond Dye Gallon
This pond dye can limit the sunlight penetration to the bottom of the pond, and hide the green color of algae in your water. In terms of cost, it is very inexpensive so it becomes a good option for the pond owners for management option. For the natural and proactive approach, the pond dye can be combined with muck remover, pond cleaner, bacteria booster, and bottom aeration for the management of your pond.
When should Black Out Pond Dye Gallon be used?
In all months of the year when the pond is not frozen, this pond dye can be used because there are no temperature restrictions for its use. Algae can even grow at a water temperature of 40 degrees making your water look cloudy. Pond dye is used all year long in southern states since there is no freezing of ponds or lakes. In northern areas, it must be used when the ice starts melting and continues until the pond freezes again.
Black Out Pond Dye Gallon Restrictions:
- Do not apply to potable water that is meant for human consumption.
- Do not use it for small water features and water gardens.
- It can be used for lakes and ponds that are meant for irrigation and aquaculture.
Black Out Pond Dye Gallon Features
- Enhances and maintains your pond color and clarity for up to 30 days or more
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, and irrigation
- 1 gallon treats 1 surface acre, 4 – 6 feet deep
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.