Black Silicone Sealant
Black Silicone Sealant forms a flexible water-tight seal on many substrates. It dispenses very easily. It is 100% RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone. Moreover, it is weather resistant. It has a very long life and is versatile too. It is safe to use in ponds.
- 100% RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone is a non-collapsing sealant that is applied to vertical and overhead surfaces . It does not flow or sag.
- It is moisture-curing RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone curing to strong silicone rubber.
- It maintains flexibility and long-term durability.
- It has excellent resistance towards ozone, UV radiation, freeze thaw conditions and airborne chemicals too.
- It shows amazing adhesion to glass, metal, porcelain, ceramic, wood, plastics (most), and some non-porous substrates.
- It can be applied to the surface temperatures ranging from -18°c to +50°c and then after curing it can withstand constant operating temperature of -70 to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- It is great for attaching face plates to skimmers and stone lips to the Aqua fall filters. It is sold in a 2.8-ounce squeeze tube for easy application.
- It sticks way better than the acrylic/silicone on the surface.
- It’s very effective and works great.
- It is a long-lasting waterproof seal.
It is fish and plant safe and adheres to the pond equipment like pond liners.
It is also used for pond leak repair, waterfall leak repair, during the building of ponds, waterfalls, and other water features and fountains.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.