DIY Build Your Own Pond Fountain Float and Nozzle Kit.
Trying to find a professional-looking, aerating fountain for your pond, AND keep it under budget? This float and nozzle kit only needs an appropriate pump attached. You could use a pool pump, irrigation pump, sprinkler pump, sump pump, or even a gasoline trash pump for an off-the-grid fountain at an affordable cost. The only trick is to match the specs of your pump to the chart above, in the photos, to determine the spray pattern your pump will create. Available in 3 display patterns.
Let’s Build Your Own Pond Fountain by simply hooking a pump to this head and nozzle combo! Choose from three different nozzles.
- Build Your Own Pond Fountain! Using this fountain head, you can build your own fountain by simply hooking a pump to it, and adding your tubing and connectors.
- Ideal for use with existing lawn sprinkling pump
- The pond fountain nozzle kit fountainhead has a 24" diameter high-density float and a black plastic decorative float cover
- The spray nozzle threads on and off for easy cleaning
- The inlet connection is 2" female threads
- Nozzle displays are the same as the Aqua Fountains
- Links to commonly used pump and screen. You will need some threaded plumbing parts from your local plumbing supply to match them together and you may want to build a larger intake screen if your pond has algae and weeds that may get stuck on the small intake.
- Link to additional Fountain Nozzle Patterns.
Build Your Own Pond Fountain today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Build Your Own Pond Fountain
These folks could not have been anymore helpful. Their response time is very quick. Belief me I had a number of question, and they all got answered quickly. I highly recommend using them.