Build Your Own Pond Fountain
DIY Build Your Own Pond Fountain Float and Nozzle Kit.
Trying to find a professional looking, aerating fountain for your pond, AND keep it under budget? This float and nozzle kit only needs an appropriate pump attached. You could use a , pool pump, irrigation pump, sprinkler pump, sump pump or even a gasoline trash pump for an off the grid fountain at an affordable cost. The only trick is to match the specs of your pump to the chart above, in the photos, to determine the spray pattern your pump will create. Available in 3 display patterns.
Let’s Build Your Own Pond Fountain by simply hooking a pump to this head and nozzle combo! Choose from three different nozzles.
- Build Your Own Pond Fountain! Using this fountain head, you can build your own fountain by simply hooking a pump to it, and adding your tubing and connectors.
- Ideal for use with existing lawn sprinkling pump
- The Build Your Own Pond Fountain head has a 24" diameter high density float and a black plastic decorative float cover
- The spray nozzle threads on and off for easy cleaning
- Inlet connection is 2" female threads
- Nozzle displays are the same as the Aqua Fountains
Build Your Own Pond Fountain today!