Hydrothol Granular Aquatic Algaecide and Herbicide
Hydrothol Granular Aquatic Algaecide and Herbicide:
It is a highly effective granular algaecide and herbicide. Apply when target algae and aquatic plants are actively growing. Note: susceptibility may vary due to subspecies, strains, and environmental conditions.
- Fast-Acting Hydrothol Granular Aquatic Algaecide and Herbicide Formula
- Great For varieties of algae and aquatic weeds such as milfoil, coontail, hydrilla, sago pondweed, leafy pondweed, curly-leaf pondweed, and others.
- Control Weeds Surrounding Docks & Shorelines
- Click here to view SDS
- Use Aquathol early in the season when plants are young and easier to treat
- Hydrothol Granular Aquatic Algaecide and Herbicide should only be used for spot treatments
Dosage Rate: 108-270 lbs per acre-foot
- Hydrothol provides rapid-acting contact control for submerged weeds and algae.
- Hydrothol even works where there is moving water such as a canal or bay area.
- Hydrothol Granular Aquatic Algaecide and Herbicide can be used in combination, in rotation, or as an alternative to copper for control of algae. Dosage rates vary depending on what type of algae or weed is being treated and the density of the infestation.
Cannot be shipped to AK, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, MA, ME, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA, or Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.