Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide
Key Features of Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide :
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, milfoil, water lilies, parrot feather, water shield, and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
- the granular form is ideal for spot treating
- Formulated on specifically treated granules for controlled release in water
- Granules sink quickly to lake or pond bottoms and release the weed controlling active ingredients into the critical root zone area for plant absorption.
- Click here to view SDS
- Cannot be shipped to AK, CA, CT, ID, DE, DC, HI, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA, or Canada
- The dosage rate of Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide: 28-56 lbs. per acre-foot
Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide is formulated on special heat-treated clay granules that resist rapid decomposition in water, sink quickly to lake or pond bottoms, and release the weed-killing active ingredient into the critical root zone area. Packaged in foil water-resistant bags for better storage and handling while performing applications.
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian watermilfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, but they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil.
A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as water shield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary for areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
Cannot be shipped to AK, CA, CT, ID, DE, DC, HI, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA, or Canada