Stratus SRC series "Gen 2" rocking piston compressors are specifically designed for the demanding job of 24 hour operation. They are ideal for pond aeration systems. The oil-less design safely aerates ponds with no electricity in the water.
The shore mounted compressor sends air through tubing to a bottom mounted diffuser for a safe, effective way to aerate ponds. Compressors are available in 115v or 230v.
Stratus SRC rocking piston compressors contain these wearable internal components. Like tires on your car, these parts need to be replaced over time.
Accessories included in this kit are:
- Kits include piston cup, cylinders, O-rings and cup retainer screws
- SRC75K includes valve plates with leaf valves installed
- SRC25VP and SRC50VP are complete valve plates with leaf valves installed.
Gast style diaphragm Compressors Air Filter or rebuild kit. If your air compressor runs but does not pump air after a couple years of service, chances are the diaphragm is cracked. Also check to be sure the filter is not dirty as this will hinder compressor performance as well.
- For 1/4HP SRC compressor – use SRC25K kit
- For 1/2HP SRC compressor – use SRC50K kit
- For 3/4HP SRC compressor – use SRC75K kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.