5/8" ID 3/4" OD Polyethylene tubing. PT06
This inexpensive, durable, kink and UV resistant tubing is ideal for air or water distribution. This tubing can be buried, left exposed or weighted for sinking in the pond, although we recommend sinking tubing for going from shore to the diffuser at the pond bottom
High density polyethylene tubing (HDPE). HDPE is chemical resistant, inexpensive, durable, kink and UV resistant. It is stiff but flexible so it can be bent without kinking.
All these qualities make the tubing ideal for air and water distribution. It has better chemical and physical properties and has become commercially used in the environmental industry because it is resistant to VOC's and naturally occurring gases.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing
- Use buried or left exposed.
- It can be used as a feeder and supply line for low flow and drip irrigation watering devices.
- It can be weighted for sinking in the pond although the recommendation is that the sinking tubing must go from shore to diffuser at the pond bottom.
- It can withstand sterilization due to boiling.
- Corrosion resistant plastic so it can be used for a variety of fluid, gas and liquid transfer applications.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing Specifications:
- Tubing material is flexible polyethylene.
- HDPE (high density polyethylene type).
- Black tubing color for UV resistance.
- Available in various lengths.
- The temperature range is from -93°F to +184°F.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing Features:
- Black high density polyethylene tubing (HDPE).
- Chemical resistant.
- Inexpensive, durable, kink and UV resistant.
- Transports Air or Fluids.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing Uses:
- It can be used for ground water pumps.
- It is used for well developers and foot valves.
- It can also be used for water handling purposes like municipal water lines, farm irrigation and underground wells.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing Conclusion
Hence, if you want to buy 5/8" Polyethylene Tubing then this is the best choice for you. As it has some great features and specifications and has multiple uses for someone who owns a farm pond or planning to build a pond you will likely need this product for tour aeration system.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing is a good choice because it is chemical resistant and is inexpensive, durable and UV resistant too. If you are looking for all these qualities in a tubing then this is a must buy for you.
5/8" Polyethylene Tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.