Summer Slam is a Temperature driven solution, specifically for warm weather applications. his dry probiotic formula is enhanced with mesophilic microorganisms and select stimulants to ensure optimal performance when water temperatures are between 75°F-120°F. Summer Slam will quickly cycle out excess nitrogen and temporarily bind phosphorus in warm water environments. Summer Slam excels well when used alone and can be applied as a dry powder or dissolved and sprayed over the surface of the water. For an extra boost, use Summer Slam in combination with PondZilla Pro or AquaSticker.
- A temperature-driven solution that works best at 75°F-120°F
- Commonly used for lakes and ponds, aquaculture, hatcheries, water features, golf courses, retention ponds, and decorative ponds.
- Benefits include lowering ammonia, clarifying water, reducing sludge, consuming nutrients, and balancing ponds.
- Include in treatments for Filamentous Algae, Planktonic Algae, Cyanobacteria, muck & sludge, water clarity, nutrient reduction, aquatic plants, submerged plants and unique issues.
- Available in 10 lbs. or 30 lbs.