1/2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is ideal for creating personal ecosystems, small water features and ponds. It is incredibly flexible and has remarkable strength, resulting in it being the perfect choice. Not only is the pipe priced affordably, but it is also easy to install and provides plentiful benefits. This is why it is often used in preformed water garden units or small water features. Pond flex tubing can be manipulated into any direction, allowing for effortless routing and hooking.
This Pipe easily withstands over 50PSI water pressure and 480 gallons of water flow per hour. It's also strong enough to take the weight of deep excavations, and its black color helps prevent algae. 1/2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe has superior fittings, making it the best choice for increased pump efficiency & streamlined flow. Plus, it can handle tough weather conditions and reduce losses.
- Elastic property prevents rupturing in cold weather
- Adequate fittings and a simple layout raise streamlined efficiency.
- Simplifies pond layouts and installations.
- Flex PVC pipe accommodates a tremendous water flow rate.
- Resists against algae growth, chemicals, and UV (ozone) mildew.
- Flex PVC pipe handles large volume water circulation.
- Adequate fittings and structural design make the pond more efficient and streamlined.
- Ideal for confined spaces.
- Diameter: 1/2”
- Length: 25 feet roll
- Withstand Pressure: 50+ PSI
- Temperature resistance: -10F to 130F
- Flow rate: 480 gallons per hour
- Fitting ranking: SCH-40 schedule fittings
General Applications and Use:
1/2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is commonly suitable for fish hatcheries, farming, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, drains, and where a rigid tube is either not practical. PVC pond hose can use above and below ground installations with proper cushioning. 1/2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe can also be used as a conduit for electrical cables, fiber optic lines, or as a protective shield for smaller diameter tubes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.