1/2" Sinking Airline Hose
- 5 Year Warranty
- Quantity Discounts for Large Projects
- 1/2" ID x 1" OD
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- Guaranteed not to crack or split.
- Stays flexible in all weather.
1/2" Sinking Airline Hose is a sinking polyvinyl chloride (PVC) hose having thick walls. This PVC hose or tubing does not break or split, guaranteed for 5 years. It is a lead-free hose that is the most durable on the market. The hose sinks to the bottom of the pond without the help of a brick or other heavy materials. When using standard PVC tubes, they float when filled with air making them not ideal for sinking aerators. The flexible material makes for easy installation in all temperatures. The air hose comes with a very low coil memory which makes the movement of the air hose in and out of the water very easy. This property saves labor and time. 1/2" Sinking Airline Hose contains UV protectant which protects it from damage. Moreover, this hose is puncture-resistant to fish hooks and other sharp objects. The weighted tubing carries air between the pump and diffusers.
- 1/2" ID x 1" OD
- Maximum PSI rating: 50 PSI
- Thick-walled PVC
- Works in all temperatures
- By securing your pond’s aesthetics, it simply gets air to the diffusers.
- After its being connected in its place, it becomes almost invisible.
- Easier installation, maintenance, and placement of the diffusers because it does not use ties and bricks for keeping the tube in place.
- 1/2" Sinking Airline Hose is metal-free so it’s safe to use in ponds.
- Pond Aeration
- Water re-circulation
- Fish hatcheries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The title of this pretty much says it all. I purchased both 3/8" & 1/2" sinking hose. As promised, it indeed sinks in water well even when pumped full of air. The tube is very flexible, but walls are thick enough that you won't need to worry about kinking.