1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is incredibly flexible, perfect for small areas, and an effective cost saver with excellent performance and durability. Made from the finest materials in the USA, this premium flex pipe is easier to install than rigid pipes and is often employed in concrete koi ponds and small water features. There's no need for gluing at each corner, and it's so simple to navigate in any direction!
Discover the convenience of 1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe, reducing excessive fittings and pressure drop. Enjoy operational and maintenance savings plus the high flexibility that eliminates the need for multiple rigid PVC or ABS fittings. Pond Flex tubing comes in many sizes and shapes, easily connecting with fittings and clamps, and even bending more easily than rigid PVC pipes. 1.25-inch diameter allows up to 1800 gallons per hour water flow and its black color PVC flex pipe will stay unseen underwater, plus resists sunlight penetration to inhibit interior algae growth.
Crafted to perfection from premium quality Flex PVC, 1.25" Premium Pond Pipe allows for both open-air and belowground installations. Resilient and elastic in structure, it won't kink or collapse under heavy loads. In addition, this 50ft roll is specially formulated to withstand fierce weather conditions, remaining unscathed under brutal cold and freezing climates. BT125 - a truly superior, all-weather solution!
- The practically invisible tubing makes it ideal for performance in water gardens
- The elastic structure ensures durability, high impact resistance, and heavy loads
- Suitable for many applications
- Raise overall performance
- Reduces pressure loss caused by sharp turns and multiple fittings
- 1.25-inch diameter accommodates up to 1800 gallons per hour water flow
- Reduces pressure loss, operational and maintenance costs
- Diameter: 1.25 Inch
- Length: 50 feet roll
- Withstand Pressure: 50+ PSI
- Temperature resistance: -10F to 130F
- Flow rate: 1800 gallons per hour
- Fitting ranking: SCH-40 schedule fittings
- General Applications and Usage
Application and Uses
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 is commonly suitable for fish hatcheries, farming, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, drains, and where a rigid tube is not practical. PVC pond hose can be used in above and below ground installations with proper cushioning. 1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 can also be used as a conduit for electrical cables, fiber optic lines, or as a protective shield for smaller diameter tubes. It is also suitable for extreme cold-weather regions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.