1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. & 25 ft. Rolls
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 is very flexible, ideal for confined spaces and efficient in cost as well as durability and performance. Flex pipe is made in the USA from virgin materials that ensure the top-notch quality. 1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 is much easier to install than rigid pipes. Flexible PVC tubing often used in concrete koi ponds and small water features. It does not need to be glued at each turn and more accessible to route in any direction.
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 reduces the excessive fittings and overcomes pressure drop along with operational and maintenance costs. High flexibility replaces multiple rigid PVC or ABS fittings. Pond Flex tubing comes in various thicknesses, lengths, and diameters. It easily connects with fittings, clamps, and bend easier than rigid PVC pipes. 1.25 inch diameter accommodates up to 1800 gallons per hour water flow withstand up to 50 PSI. Black color PVC flex pipe invisible underwater gardens and also resists to sunlight penetration to inhibit algae growth inside the pipe.
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe can be used in open and underground installation purposes. Premium quality and elastic structure help to prevent kinking and collapsing. It can also tolerate heavy loads upon burying in deep excavations. 1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 also recommended for all types of weather. It withstands freezing conditions without rupture in cold weather.
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe Advantages
- The practically invisible tubing makes it ideal for performance in water gardens
- The elastic structure ensures durability, high impact resistance, and heavy loads
- Suitable for many applications
- Raise overall performance
- Reduces pressure loss caused by sharp turns and multiple fittings
- 1.25 inch diameter accommodates up to 1800 gallons per hour water flow
- Reduces pressure loss, operational and maintenance costs
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe Specs
- Diameter: 1.25 Inch
- Length: 50 feet roll
- Withstand Pressure: 50+ PSI
- Temperature resistance: -10F to 130F
- Flow rate: 1800 gallon per hour
- Fitting ranking: SCH-40 schedule fittings
- General Applications and Usage
1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 is commonly suitable for fish hatcheries, farming, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, drains, and where a rigid tube is not practical. PVC pond hose can be used in above and below ground installations with proper cushioning. 1.25" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - 50 ft. roll-BT125 can also be used as a conduit for electrical cables, fiber optic lines, or as a protective shield for smaller diameter tubes. It is also suitable for extreme cold-weather regions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.