2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe 25 ft., 50ft,. 100 ft.
2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is built with virgin materials that ensure the highest quality. Flexible PVC pipe reduces the number of fittings, raise flow rate and overall efficiency. It is commonly used for water gardening, ponds, waterfalls, drains, fish hatcheries, irrigation, farming and other applications. It makes plumbing straightforward and can easily route in any direction without the use of multiple fittings and exact measurements 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is robust, long-lasting, and flexible. The black color makes it practically invisible underwater and inhibits sunlight penetration to reduce algae growth in the hose. Pond flex tubing is also ozone, UV, mildew, and chemical resistant.
The inside smoothness permits unrestricted flow and overcomes the operational cost of 90 degree angles. 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe accommodates a 5400 gallon per hour flow rate. 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is a logical choice for water gardens and koi ponds without complex fittings. It bends easily and connects with simple barb fittings and stainless hose clamps. Tubing made for Schedule 40 fittings and comes in assorted diameter and lengths. Trimming or cutting is much simpler than with a rigid PVC pipe.
2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe tolerates heavy loads placed on the tube so it can used in over and beneath ground installations with proper cushioning, as well as being convenient to use in many applications. Flexibility precludes collapsing and kinking. Another vital advantage is its elastic structure withstands freezing conditions without rupture in cold-weather.
Advantages of: 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe
- Eliminates back pressure caused by sharp turns and multiple fittings
- Adequate fittings and structural design make the pond more efficient and streamlined.
- Simplifies pond layouts and installations.
- 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe - handles large volume water circulation.
- Very convenient for hooking up to filters, skimmers, or other equipment at odd angles.
- Ideal for confined spaces.
- Elastic property prevents rupturing in cold weather.
Specs of: 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe
- Diameter: 2”
- Length: 25, 50 or 100 foot roll
- Withstand Pressure: 50+ PSI
- Temperature resistance: -10F to 130F
- Flow rate: 5400 gallon per hour
- Fitting ranking: SCH-40 schedule fittings
General Applications and Use of: 2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe
2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe is commonly suitable for fish hatcheries, farming, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, drains, and where a rigid tube is either not practical. PVC pond hose can use above and below ground installations with proper cushioning. Premium pond flex PVC pipe can also be used as a conduit for electrical cables, fiber optic lines, or as a protective shield for smaller diameter tubes.
2" Premium Pond Flex PVC Pipe