Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount 50' Cord
- Aquasweep is oil-free. The competition's thruster requires oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow for disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Aquasweep is engineered for all water temperatures.
- Aquasweep runs at 3450 rpms and has a 48 lb. plus thrust rating. The other guys, even utilizing the 1-hp motor, runs at under 2000 rpms. This amounts to the Aquasweep moving 400 gallons per minute compared to their 180 gallons per minute.
- Aquasweep is designed to control where debris goes, theirs scatters debris in every direction, much like an outboard motor.
- The water intake shield on the Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System keeps debris out, and the automatic thermal overload shut down prevents motor damage in case water flow is restricted.
- Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System-SAQS05, including its motor, is manufactured with American-made stainless steel. The other units out there utilize galvanized metal and aluminum.
- Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. The others offer a 2-year, limited warranty.
- Aquasweep has been proven to blast muck and silt for more than 20 years. All of the imitations have been on the market for just 5 years.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- The minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 50-foot power cord with rugged Hubbell marine style plug included.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on the motor.
- ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, and pushes debris a minimum of 50 feet.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushing debris a minimum of 60 feet.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor is rated at a 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushing debris a minimum of 75 feet.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.