Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount
The original "Muck Mover" for 20+ years is now available with a fully programmable Oscillator attachment! Dramatically improve water quality while safely removing sediment buildup...Move the muck!
Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System-can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift. Designed for both fresh and salt water, the Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System fully adjusts in any direction, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck and floating surface algae. The Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System comes complete with a stainless steel mounting plate designed for many different dock styles, or a dock post mounting bracket designed to attach to a pole or post, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches a depth of 7 feet.
The Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System is manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug. Runs on standard 110-volt power, so no special wiring or electrician is needed. The Aquasweep’s 3450 rpm of power comes from a professional grade, fully submersible Franklin electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator Company, carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
Don’t be fooled by imitators! Compare with other products and see why the Aquasweep far surpasses anything else on the market in both performance and quality.
Here are some of the differences:
- Aquasweep is oil-free. The competition's thruster requires oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow for disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Aquasweep is engineered for all water temperatures.
- Aquasweep runs at 3450 rpms and has a 48 lb. plus thrust rating. The other guys, even utilizing the 1-hp motor, runs at under 2000 rpms. This amounts to the Aquasweep moving 400 gallons per minute compared to their 180 gallons per minute.
- Aquasweep is designed to control where debris goes, theirs scatters debris in every direction, much like an outboard motor.
- The water intake shield on the Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System-keeps debris out, and the automatic thermal overload shut down prevents motor damage in case water flow is restricted.
- Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System-SAQS05, including its motor, is manufactured with American-made stainless steel. The other units out there utilize galvanized metal and aluminum.
- Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount System comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. The others offer a 2-year, limited warranty.
- Aquasweep has been proven to blast muck and silt for more than 20 years. All of the imitations have been on the market for just 5 years.
Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount Features:
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 50-foot power cord with rugged Hubbell marine style plug included.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount Specifications:
- ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
The fully programmable Oscillator 360 attachment makes moving muck even easier. We pre-program the Oscillator 360 to rotate your dock-mounted unit in 20-degree increments every 20 minutes. You set it for any radius you want, up to a full circle. Then plug it in and forget about it! The oscillator will help keep larger areas free from ice when used with the Dock Mount De-Icer, and will assist in moving more bottom debris when used with the Aquasweep. The Oscillator 360 can be added to in-place Aquasweep and De-Icer models. Made in USA, like everything else we manufacture. Comes with a two-year, unconditional warranty. Requires 110 volt power.
Aquasweep Muck Blaster With Dock Mount