Robust-Aire™ systems pump compressed air from a shore-mounted compressor through self-weighted lines to a diffuser on the pond, lake, or tank bottom. The diffuser then continuously releases micro-bubbles that rise to the surface carrying large volumes of water. This induces oxygen transfer as well as beneficial water movement and mixing.
- The system includes a rocking piston compressor, 300 ft. 3/8 in. tubing, 3 diffuser assemblies, and the option of a post or base mount cabinet.
- The option of a remote manifold is available.
- Designed for 24-hour operation with minimal maintenance
- Inlet air filter visual maintenance indicator
- Patent-pending noise-canceling design to dramatically reduce compressor sound
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.