Robust-Aire™ systems pump compressed air from a shore-mounted compressor through self-weighted lines to a diffuser on the pond, lake, or tank bottom. The diffuser then continuously releases micro-bubbles that rise to the surface carrying large volumes of water. This induces oxygen transfer as well as beneficial water movement and mixing.
- The system includes 3 rocking piston 1/2 HP compressors, 8 diffusers, and a base mount cabinet.
- The option of a Remote Manifold is available.
- Weighted air tubing is sold separately on systems with 4 or more diffusers.
- Designed for 24-hour operation with minimal maintenance
- Inlet air filter visual maintenance indicator
- Patent-pending noise-canceling design to dramatically reduce compressor sound