Pond Care Kit 1/2 Acre 6 months Package Includes:
- 2-Bags of Smith Creek Brand WSP Pond Dye Toss Packs
- 1-25 lb. Bucket of Smith Creek Clear Packs with Barley (8 oz. ea.) 4-5 packs every 2 weeks as maintenance
- 1-25 lb. Bucket of Smith Creek Muck Pellets (3-gram pellet) 4-5 scoops every 2 weeks in heavy muck areas.
- Optional: 2 Gallons of Cutrine Plus Algaecide where allowed by law
- Double your applications where the pond is in need of extra help
Smith Creek Super Strength WSP pond dye is the strongest formulation possible. Four packs per bag will treat 1 acre of water 3-6 feet deep.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use gloves when applying (included FREE). No measuring or mixing is required. Toss the water-soluble packets directly into the pond. Apply one water-soluble packet of concentrated dye per 1/4 acre of the pond to the desired tint. Reapply the product as needed. The water-soluble packets will dissolve within minutes of coming into contact with the pond water. Aeration will accelerate the dissolving process.
Smith Creek Clear Packs With Barley:
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Eliminate excess nutrients
Smith Creek Muck Pellets:
Great for spot treating around docks, beaches or partially treating large ponds. This product is a pelleted formulation for targeting pond bottoms. While this bacteria blend is designed to treat several issues of water quality, these 3 gm. sludge remover pellets are specifically designed to reduce pond sludge.
- Small Ponds: 1 ounce (of 3-gram pellets) per 1000 gallons every 1-2 weeks
- Large Pond: (3-gram pellet) 4-5 scoops per acre every 2 weeks in heavy muck areas. - Apply every two weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.