These Valve Boxes are black with a green color lid and are used to conceal the air distribution manifold valve underground with easy access.
This valve box series are for residential or commercial use and are available in a variety of different sizes.
The cover of the valve box is overlapping which prevents grass and dirt from setting between cover and body.
Main features of Valve Boxes:
1. Unique and grooved side walls provide extra strength to the box and it also reduces the material and the weight.
2. Strengthened covers for strength under heavy loads.
3. Stainless steel nut for bolt – down capability.
4. Professional grade valve box specifications.
5. High impact and high density polyethylene box.
6. UV inhibitors for prevention of cracking and discoloration.
7. Minimum wall thickness is 0.187 ″.
8. The body of the top cover seat has a double wall seal.
Purpose of the Valve Boxes
A valve box and lid is important in a way that they prevent the dirt and grass from setting down in the aeration system and the equipment's in the pond. It will make sure that your pond is clean. The box ensures that your koi is eating well and is living in a healthy ecosystem.
Specifications of the Valve Boxes
1. Brass inserts
2. Easy addition of bolts for the purpose of lockdown
3. Residential grade standard
4. It also meets commercial requirements
5. Comes with overlapping covers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.