Sapphire Blue Pond Dye-Gallon
FREE SHIPPING! and FREE GLOVES!
Blue and Black Pond Dye
If you are looking for a high-quality, long-lasting, safe, and natural-looking pond dye? Try one of Sanco's newest pond dye options, Sapphire Blue.
Pond dyes will improve your water quality and clarity while maintaining its color. We have several different colors and options to choose from depending on your personal preference. Pond dyes are also the safest product to use in any preventive pond program.
Sapphire Blue uses a proprietary formula to enhance your pond or lake with a beautiful, natural dark blue color.
- Clears up muddy ponds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, potable water, and irrigation
- Maintain color and clarity for up to 30 days
- Helps settle out dissolved solids
- 1 gallon treats 1 surface acre, 4 - 6 feet deep
Directions For Use: Apply at the rate of 1 gallon per each surface acre of water 4 feet deep. Additional amounts may be added if deeper color is required.
Purpose of using Sapphire Blue Pond Dye-Gallon By Sanco
This pond dye can limit the sunlight penetration to the bottom of the pond, and hide the green color of algae in your water. In terms of cost, it is very inexpensive so it becomes a good option for the pond owners for management option. For the natural and proactive approach, the pond dye can be combined with muck remover, pond cleaner, bacteria booster, and bottom aeration for the management of your pond.
When should Sapphire Blue Pond Dye-Gallon By Sanco be used?
In all months of the year when the pond is not frozen, this pond dye can be used because there are no temperature restrictions on Sapphire Blue Pond Dye-Gallon By Sanco. Algae can even grow in a water temperature of 40 degrees making your water look cloudy. Pond dye is used all year long in southern states since there is no freezing of ponds or lakes. In northern areas, it must be used when the ice starts melting and continues until the pond freezes again.
Restrictions on Sapphire Blue Pond Dye-Gallon By Sanco:
- Do not apply to potable water that is meant for human consumption.
- Do not use it for small water features and water gardens.
- It can be used for lakes and ponds that are meant for irrigation and aquaculture.
Features of Sapphire Blue Pond Dye-Gallon By Sanco:
- Enhances and maintains your pond color and clarity for up to 30 days or more
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, and irrigation
- 1 gallon treats 1 surface acre, 4 – 6 feet deep
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.